Sunday, January 19, 2014

The girl who fed doves..!!

In chime of daylight i had a walk through the side bay of the big park in my big town. Walking in the orange color sunset was making a good feel and the wet grass which was telling me yesterday we had a rain. The rain that we have on december time is very mild with the cold surrounding you all the time with mild heat nurture your mind. It was a perfect time for a walk through the side ways as you will never over heated or under heated on the boulevard of my cool place. I had no specific intention of targeting a destination, when i started my walk. But eventually the walk ended up in the green place called 'my park'..The park that parks my thoughts, i customized and personalized to the name 'My Park'. There were so many benches besided the play ground. when i sat on one of the bench, i had no other intention except shedding down my thoughts. When i looked on top of the river, it was giving me a fine view of the coloured sky. Sky above me was talking to me about all the colors that god created. Then when i hold the iron bar of the park bench, it was making me so cool to have a nice sleep. I closed my eyes to another world. When i want to go somewhere where i would want to go, i used to close my eyes. then the darkness that fills inside me will be litten by a candle which i will have always in my pocket. The chemical name which i used to forget which consists/included in a match box will be used to have a spark which will lighten the darkness inside me. Then i will travel..i used to fly..am i..? i do not know about that specific part, because the light weighted objects can be taken to air so easily as it may float in the air. then when i will float i will be able to watch the sunshine inside my own mind. and i was travelling..then suddenly i heard a big noise which taken me out of my dreams..that was a girl..who was sitting back of me..doing something, which i couldnt stop my self from observing..she was doing something in my opposte..there were so many doves around her..but though i tried looking to see what exactly she does, she was so covered by herself. I couldnt even see what exactly she was doing..but she was talking..my master brain was giving so many permutation and combinations on what she would be doing. But she was maintaining some posters which was making her hidden from myself. But she was doing something very interesting..her energy was telling me something that she was doing something which she lives in. I left behind those thoughts and tried for another travel around world, but when i went to sky..i felt a touch near by..it was one of a great species in the entire world called a dove. I asked to that specific object 'how dare you..?'. But it was giving a look as i am only one of the guy who he/she knows in the world. I was looking at the dove what taken its fear so away. I told that object that i am a butcher. he/she had no sense to understand what it meant by a cold blooded butcher in this world. I told, rather reminded that object that you can get muredered. But that piece of stupid thing had no idea on the heaviness of my talk. I decided only one lion can be in my seat. I roared at that stupid thing, and he/she gone away. I was like more going to have another sleep on my dreams. Then i heard somebody howling 'that is also a human'. It was enough sound to take away from my dreams and again i came back to the coldness of mild rain and the grass. I looked back, it was she there like an angel. She told me 'the doves are angels'. I wanted to tell 'i am a butcher of angels'. But the solidness in her voice was refraining me telling about me the 'cold blooded butchers of so many species in this world'. I so remained in silence and told her 'I didnt hurt it, but i am a better lion in my jungle and i wont allow any angels to grab my seat'. But she was telling me again 'doves are like a good human'. Okies well, what you are doing..? She was very objective oriented, didnt put so much strain to explain on what she was doing, but simple words 'i feed them'. But that specific word was much more than mean to her was something which i could later analyze. But at that specific moment i was so satisfied by her answer 'i feed them..'. It was so good her words. why somebody needs to feed doves, they can feed by themselves right..? why she had a glare on her eyes, when she was talking about her feeding. It was not making much influence in me in feeding something..i have fed so many species when it comes to me and when i can do that, but the specific thing called 'feeding', why she had a glare..? Can i have so involvement in just giving to the nature, giving to the doves. I wanted to realize that fact or i just wanted how it could be , how i am going to feel..how i could be having a glare on my eyes. Next day when i came to park, yes..i changed my routine of routine destinations and directed my physical existance to the so called park. My objective, rather mission was the glare on my eyes, just like the angel i saw. I had a pack of millets in my pocket to share with doves, when i reached she was also there. I put my millets in my pocket and stand near by her and told that 'me and this guy had the fight yesterday'. She from the bending sitting posture looked at me. I showed her my millet pack. She gave me a beautiful smile.


I asked her that question as i had no so much time to spend on the doves, 'why you had a glare on your eyes, when you talked about the doves'. She gave me one another look with another smile. I was counting her smile. she was giving millets on the peek of the dove. It was giving me a look as i objected that stupid to do something. I told 'carry on..i do not mind you guys joining my jungle'. I understood that he/she could understand what i told just now. she was continue feeding and i was also kind of mimic her. She told me this guy lives on that tree. 'what..?', i asked her 'what did you say..?'. this guy lives on that branch and he has two kids and one mate. One kid is missing in the gang today, 'where it might have gone..?'. I couldnt understand the meaning 'where it might have gone..?'. I left behind that thought on my showcase and put in front another question 'how could you understood that one kid is missing..? as far as i can understand..all looks so white..two grey doves'. To me the size was looking so similiar to me. After telling me that she was continuing feeding, i asked her 'how could you..?'. She was telling me something else..this guy lives on that branch ..when i looked it was far away from me crossing the river. The tree kind of waved its hands to me. I told 'hey, how are you..?'. The whistle of the wind was sending a message 'it feels great'. The another question came to my mind 'are you not getting bored standing near the river..?'. I didnt mind that question need to be asked. Till that moment i was a butcher, where i live with so many cold blooded animals in this world..so the glare on eyes were something which i couldnt understand. But suddenly her voice again was on the air, a 'wow' sound..when i looked, she was running ..i looked what she is doing..? when she came back, she had a dove on her hands. She told 'i was expecting him, today he is so late'. I tried taking a dove, but it was flewing away..could be that it understood me as a butcher, because yesterday i told that crap that 'i am a butcher'. I told that ..but it was lie. I told that to that guy..' i am not a butcher'. He gave me a look..she had name for that..generally i wont remember crap names..but she told me the name..which i wanted to hear. she was telling me that he can understand me and we used to talk. okies..doves can talk in this world. Did that crap read my mind..he is staring at me..i sounded 'BOW..'. He had no idea who i am..if i wanted to kill that crap, i could do that. But that so thought on my real identity was hidden from that crap..i turned to her and asked 'why you are feeding them...see nobody does that..look at that girl or guy sitting far away'. She gave me a look but didnt answer that question..so i also forget that question and took my millets to feed them. The that answer glittered in my mind..i talk to them..well, let me give a try..what you doing buddy..? It didnt even give me a look..i shouted 'what you are doing buddy..silly doves..'. That specific guy flewn away from us. She told me 'he could understand what you told'.

No comments:

Post a Comment